Browse our selection of Xerox office printers here. Find the best printer for your home office that meets your needs and requirements. The reliable and easy-to-use office printer models with high-capacity print cartridges, WiFi, copy, scan and fax capabilities is your assistant at your desk. Enjoy excellent print quality and productivity with a Xerox color and black and white office printer.
Looking for a machine that can do more than just printing? Choose a multifunction or all-in-one printer! With just one device you can copy, print, scan, fax and so much more. Thanks to their new WiFi connectivity, mobile printing and touch screens, they offer more and more new digital capabilities that make life easier. Check out our full range of Xerox WorkCentre multifunction printers and choose efficiency and cost savings.
Production Printers & Digital Presses
Xerox production printers are ideal for fast high-volume printing applications from graphic communications and printing companies, including publishing, transactional printing, print-on-demand and direct marketing. Of all production printers, Xerox’s machines have by far the highest uptime, our high-volume digital presses and production printers and copiers combine vibrant color, black and white or highlight color with high speed and productivity.
You can come to us for all consumables needed for your machines. Not only for Xerox machines, but also other brands such as HP, Brother, Canon, … Regardless of whether it concerns toners, drums, waste toners, staples, paper, envelopes, inserts and so on. With us you are at the right place for the perfect end result of all your prints.
Why Xerox's assortment?
Xerox is undoubtedly the most appreciated manufacturer of office equipment because of its reliability. The solutions offered for all types of businesses are the most efficient, the technology and integrated applications are the most advanced, the sense of innovation and the search for functionality are essential components of the brand identity.
The Xerox range is also the widest, most complete and most consistent on the market. You will always find the machines that specifically meet your needs: printers, faxes, copiers, multifunction machines, digital presses, large format, etc., regardless of the size of your business or organization, regardless of your operations, regardless of the capacity, throughput, output and speed you need.
All products in the range, from the simplest to the most advanced share a similar, customizable user interface specific to Xerox applications for all work environments. This tablet-like touch interface provides flexibility and simplifies each user’s work because the usage logic is always the same.
The latest machines are fully compatible with mobile and cloud environments. Scanned information can easily flow between systems and cloud services such as Dropbox, Office 365, Google Drive, One Drive, etc. Wireless connectivity allows mobile workers to securely print their documents from any mobile device.
While all active Xerox machines continue to be monitored and maintained, 29 new products have been added or replaced since 2017. They make up the ConnectKey® 2017 ecosystem (link) characterized by:
- The availability of numerous applications (Xerox App Gallery) that facilitate the creation of workflows corresponding to your specific business processes, allowing them to be simplified, accelerated and optimized, thus improving user productivity.
- An even more intuitive user experience.
- Increased security, privacy and protection. Encryption and image overwrite features protect data integrity against malicious attacks.
- Broad mobility and Cloud connectivity.
With the ConnectKey® ecosystem, traditional printing systems become smart, connected business assistants. In fact, Xerox® ConnectKey® technology transforms the experience of how people work. It gives them the freedom to solve problems, be more sustainable and productive, and take on new challenges. It is one of the most powerful technologies that helps people communicate, connect and work anywhere. Sharing within the same company is more efficient (Work Place Assistant).
The 29 ConnectKey® products are available in two ranges:
- The VersaLink® range designed for small workgroups and mobile teams within businesses. Designed for small workgroups and mobile teams, the VersaLink® range includes 19 monochrome or color printers and multifunction systems. The VersaLink® range is designed for small workgroups and mobile teams and includes 19 monochrome or color printers and multifunction systems, allowing customers to define their own working and usage conditions, increase performance and reduce ownership and operating costs.
- The AltaLink® range includes 10 multifunction systems designed for larger workgroups (medium and large businesses) where printing needs are more intensive, security requirements are high and finishing requirements are advanced. This range of A3 machines in black and white or color offers increased productivity with features such as faster start-up time and one-pass duplex scanning.
In all cases, we invite you to get in touch with one of our consultants so that they can help you define your needs and find the machine that will match them perfectly.