Authorized Xerox dealer
D&O Partners, a Brussels-based Xerox distributor, has over three decades of expertise in providing high-quality printing solutions and services. At a time when efficient document management is crucial, D&O understands the importance of flexible, cost-effective financing solutions for businesses. Find out more about our solutions and services below.
Corporate printer challenges
Companies of all sizes are often faced with the question: should I buy, rent or lease a new printer? Whether you’re a small business or a large corporation, you’ll want to be able to print worry-free and on budget. You can opt for a simple printer, often inexpensive but expensive to run. Black and color toners are expensive and don’t last long, so they’re hardly cost-effective. Other problems can also arise, such as paper jams, a print job not being processed or the printer itself becoming unresponsive. If you don’t solve these problems yourself, you’ll have to contact a technician, wait a long time and pay repair costs. So isn’t it better to rent or lease a printer?
Costs, maintenance and technological obsolescence are common concerns for businesses. D&O Partners understands these challenges and offers solutions that not only save time, but also optimize overall operating costs.
The advantages of renting or leasing a printer from D&O Partners
Leasing a printer from D&O Partners means simplicity, flexibility and transparency. Our customers benefit from clear invoicing solutions, which simplify the financing process. The flexibility of our offer means that companies of all sizes can find the right solution for their needs.
Renting or leasing a professional multifunction printer is much more affordable than you might think. For a fixed monthly fee, you rent a multifunctional or professional printer from the world-renowned Xerox brand. The quality of our multifunction printers means you can print and scan more efficiently, enjoy a wide choice of printing software and digital functions, and benefit from superior print quality. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Tailor-made contracts: As a company, when you lease one or more professional printers, your staff can print worry-free for a fixed monthly fee. Rent or lease a printer? D&O Partners offers clear contracts in which the exact conditions are agreed. So you know at all times what services you’re getting and what it’s costing you. Further information on the various contracts is provided below.
- Wide choice of professional devices to meet your specific needs: A free print audit by one of our Xerox specialists will help you determine which Xerox machines are best suited to your needs. This will make business printing easier, and save you time and money.
- Service and maintenance: Our technicians are ready to install all new printers and intervene if necessary. An unexpected problem or maintenance requirement? We’re committed to helping you quickly. What’s more, you can also opt for automatic ordering and delivery of Xerox consumables such as ink cartridges and toners through Xerox’s ASR (Automatic Supplies Replenishment) service, so you’ll never run out!
- Flexibility: Your business is growing, your strategy is changing, you’re organizing an event or offering new services and need a new printer with more functions? Leasing or renting a printer gives you this flexibility. Would you like a Xerox machine more in tune with your organization’s new approach, or simply to renew your printer fleet? You can do so very quickly by renting or leasing printers from D&O Partners.
- Spreading the cost: Investing in a good printing infrastructure requires a substantial budget and time. An investment of this magnitude can lead to worries in the event of unforeseen events. Leasing or renting a printer requires less time and budget, and offers greater freedom. When you opt for a rental or leasing formula, you can spread the costs over the agreed rental period.
Different financing options at D&O Partners
D&O Partners offers various financing options, including leasing, renting or buying a printer. Renting or leasing a Xerox printer offers financial flexibility, saves time and is ideal for companies wishing to update their equipment on a regular basis. Buying equipment is suitable for companies wishing to make a long-term investment in their equipment. Read on to find out more about our contracts.
Choosing between buying, renting or leasing a printer
The choice between buying, renting or leasing a printer depends on a number of factors, including budget, the need for up-to-date technology and operational flexibility. D&O Partners offers personalized advice to help customers make the best choice for their organization. Let’s take a look at the different types of contract:
- Leasing contracts
Leasing a printer offers a number of advantages, starting with financial flexibility and cost control. You benefit from a fixed-term printer leasing contract with regular monthly payments, which makes it easier to manage your budget, but also commits you for a longer period. Payments made under a leasing contract may be tax-deductible, depending on current tax legislation, but it’s important to note that the total investment may be higher than renting and buying. Although after leasing a printer, you have the option of owning the professional printer, it will become obsolete fairly quickly due to rapid advances in technology.
- Rental contract
Leasing a multifunction printer has the advantage of offering greater flexibility and the possibility of regular updates to keep up with the latest technologies. You benefit from a more or less long-term rental contract (we offer different contract durations at D&O Partners) with flexible conditions enabling you to upgrade your printing equipment according to your needs. What’s more, leasing allows you to avoid the high cost of purchasing a professional printer. You also save on maintenance costs, thanks to our service contract. It’s important to remember, however, that you don’t ultimately become the owner of the device.
- Sales contract
Xerox multifunction printers are also available for purchase at D&O Partners. When you buy a multifunction printer, you own it outright, have full control over it and can use it as much as you like. This can be advantageous in the long term, provided you buy your professional printer at the right time (technology and printing equipment evolve rapidly). You’ll then be able to use the printer for an extended period without paying monthly rental fees. However, it’s important to bear in mind the high initial price, as well as the costs of maintaining, repairing and managing the printer over its lifetime. Not to mention the inevitable replacement of this device, which will entail new costs.
Printing solutions for every business
D&O Partners aims to make printing solutions accessible to all types of businesses, from the self-employed to SMEs and large organizations. By partnering with D&O Partners, businesses can benefit from financing solutions best suited to their specific needs and budgets.
In short, D&O Partners offers a wide range of financing solutions for printing equipment, such as printer rental and leasing. Thanks to its years of expertise and customer-focused approach, D&O Partners is an ideal partner for organizations seeking tailor-made printing solutions.
Get in touch with us
Looking to buy a professional printer? Would you prefer to lease or rent a printer? D&O Partners is at your service to help you choose the right solution for your needs. For a personalized audit, a free quote or a question, contact D&O Partners on +32 (0)2 643 42 42 or visit our financing & leasing page for more information.